Chicken Travels
Thursday, August 26, 2004
  Getting Ready Well I haven't left yet - but I'm itching to go...

My schedule is tentatively:

Friday
-Arrive in London at 8:30 AM Friday, August 27th
-Go to the Singers' for a quick shower and to drop my bags off
-Catch a train to Dover where I can take a Ferry across the Channel to Calais (I'm not taking the Chunnel because it's boring and I want to see the English Channel)
-Spend Friday night in Calais

Saturday
-Saturday will be spent somewhere on the coast in Northern France, possibly exploring WWII relics

Sunday
-Sunday morning taking a train to Brugge in Beligum - staying there for a day

Monday
-tentatively, going to Luxembourg for the day

Tuesday
-Go to Brussels for the day

Wednesday
-return to London where I'll be staying with the Singers for 3 nights - returning home on August 4th.

While in London, my priorities are to offend the British with my American boorishness. I also hope to visit Ari and Hiran, see my school from when I lived there, visit my old pub - The Elbow Room, and that's about all I know for right now.

Let me know if there's anything that I'd be a fool to miss 
Comments:
right-on will...enjoy the time away from the screen and holler when you get back.
-bb
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
I may not be a globetrotter (just yet) but if you can't find me at The Angry Chicken odds are that I'm on the road, and you can keep up here.

Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States
ARCHIVES
08/22/2004 - 08/29/2004 / 08/29/2004 - 09/05/2004 / 03/06/2005 - 03/13/2005 / 03/13/2005 - 03/20/2005 / 03/20/2005 - 03/27/2005 /


PHOTO ALBUMS
Europe 9/04

Powered by Blogger